Overview of Spark R.E.A.D
Sparking the resilience, empowerment, activism and development of young people (Spark R.E.A.D) is a registered Charitable Trust that innovatively empowers girls and women in Zimbabwe. Our mission is to address and redress the challenges faced by girls and women in marginalized communities in rural and urban areas.
- To apply multi-faceted approaches to combat gender based violence, child marriages and harmful cultural practices.
- To advocate for the sexual reproductive health and rights of adolescent girls and women.
- To improve girls and young women’s participation in peace and conflict resolution processes.
- To economically empower girls and young women through entrepreneurship skills and social enterprises.
- To investigate possibilities of adaption and mitigating measures in relation to women and girls vulnerability to climate change.
- Outreach and community engagements
Join our journey! We believe with partnerships we are able to meaningfully impact the lives of vulnerable children, girls and women and contribute to a more sustainable society. For donations kindly CONTACT US.